Journal of Heresies

My search for truth in a world of deceit.

Name:
Location: United States

I have what is probably an insatiable desire to search out the answers to what may be impossible questions.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Apologies!

My apologies to those who have commented on my blog over the past four months! Tonight I finally switched over to the new blogger format and discovered that there were 67 comments that needed my permission to be published on my blog. I thought that new comments were to be emailed to me for moderation, and I wrongly assumed that I just wasn't getting any comments. Most of the comments were spam, and for this reason I am very glad that I have moderation set to on. However, I am sorry for the long delay in publishing those that were legitimate.

Also, I have been taking some time to study a number of theological issues that have come up and I am not sure when the next time will be that I will publish a quality post about biblical truth and heresy. I know that I have some regular visitors, and I am sorry that you have probably been disappointed by my lack of posts. Be assured that I am still here and still studying. I am also writing quite a lot of notes about what I am studying and may eventually, along with a friend's efforts and collaboration, co-author a book. I will probably continue to use my blog from time to time. Although I am unable to post on a daily or even weekly basis, I hope you will continue to check in for updates. Your visits are an encouragement to me. I will make an effort to publish at least one new post a month. Perhaps as I slowly begin to blog again I'll do so more and more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Claude Mariottini said...

Dear Fencekicker,

Welcome back. It is nice to have you blogging again and I hope that you will publish as often as you can.

Claude Mariottini

10:08 PM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger fencekicker said...

Dr. Mariottini,

Thank you :D

I just read the new posts on your blog and its nice to see you blogging again as well. I have to say that I am tempted to respond to a few of those, but I know you are still quite busy.

fencekicker

10:18 PM, February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home