Journal of Heresies

My search for truth in a world of deceit.

Name:
Location: United States

I have what is probably an insatiable desire to search out the answers to what may be impossible questions.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Is the Trinity Monotheistic?

Yesterday while hunting interesting blogs to add to my blog links, I came across this excellent and very civil discussion on the doctrine of the Trinity and the nature of God. Participating in the discussion are a wide range of views even including an Orthodox Jewish professor of medieval Islam and a Buddhist! It is a very long discussion, but well worth the effort. This particular doctrine is one that I have spent quite a bit of time studying during the past several years. Please check it out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexandra said...

How kind of you to mention my post. Welcome to the Blogosphere, and I hope we see more of you.
All the best
Alexandra

5:15 PM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home